League Code of Conduct
Check out the league Code of Conduct for a few expectations during league play! If you still have questions after looking through the league Code of Conduct Contact us!
Youth Leagues – Spectator Code of Conduct
As a spectator and/or parent, you agree that it is your responsibility to provide positive care and encouragement for any child during City Futsal Leagues and Tournaments by following this Code of Conduct:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials in every game.
- I will place my child’s emotional and physical well-being ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will remember that the game is for the players, not the adults.
- I will do my best to make playing futsal and soccer fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
- I will support my child’s coach by having my child on time for games.
Youth Leagues – Coaches Code of Conduct
- I acknowledge that my primary responsibility is to promote a healthy, pleasant, and safe environment for youth to participate at City Futsal; to fulfill my obligation, I will:
- Abide by the rules set forth by the league;
- Respect the game officials and refrain from communicating with them in an abusive manner;
- Encourage the team and fans to conduct themselves with sportsmanship at all games and practices;
- Assist the game officials in maintaining control of spectators during games;
- Be a positive role model for players by never:
- Using or tolerating obscene language and gestures;
- Physically or verbally intimidating a player;
- Making discriminating remarks based on race, religion, gender, or national origin;
- Consume alcohol or be in an inebriated state during games.
- Smoking or using tobacco products during games
- I will not knowingly allow a player to play in a game if that player does not meet the guidelines for eligibility.
- I fully understand that futsal and soccer should be fun, rewarding, and a positive experience for all participants.
- I will ensure that all Assistant Coaches under my authority will abide by the Code of Conduct.
Adult Leagues – Code of Conduct
Players, Participants, and Spectators shall:
– Read and review League Rules and adhere to them.
– Treat other participants, spectators, officials, and employees with respect and encourage healthy competition and sportsmanship.
– Respect officials and their authority during games and not discuss the call or decision reached by such an official with an official. If a play or rule is in question, the team Captain may respectfully discuss it with the official.
– Not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger another person’s health, safety, and well-being.
– Not use derogatory, threatening, or profane language towards any official, employee, participant, or spectator.
– Not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, employee, participant, or spectator. This includes ridiculing or yelling at members of the opposing team or their spectators, making threats of physical harm, touching, pushing, approaching aggressively, or verbally attacking another person.
– Not appear at the facility in an intoxicated condition.