COVID 19 Facility Protocol
All players, spectators, and coaches are required to wear face masks or coverings at all times.
Only players may remove masks when playing; players on the sidelines must wear masks.
Coaches must wear a mask on the sidelines.
Social distance when possible.
*Specific to playing in Carrollton @ ASC
- To manage the social distance requirements, ONLY TWO spectators per player attend matches.
- NON-PARTICIPATING siblings should not attend matches.
Spectators identified as high risk by the State of Texas should not attend matches; this group includes but is not limited to:
- Those over 65 years of age.
- Those with underlying medical conditions.
Entrance through the front main entrance only.
*Temperature checks at the front desk.
*Use disinfectant when entering and leaving the building.
The health of our referees, staff, and participating teams are our top priority.
No one should attend league games if NOT feeling well, has a fever, or is currently under quarantine.
Do NOT attend a match:
- If exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19: mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing or other symptoms identified by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Do NOT engage in handshaking, hugs, or high fives during matches.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHILE ON THE SIDELINE.
DELAYS ENFORCED BY STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES
During a pandemic, we could be forced into a delay with added restrictions on youth sports. If this occurs, we will resume play as soon as we are able to under the current executive orders issued by the State and local authorities. A delay is not a cancellation.