Soccer Little Leagues
Teams for 2-4 year old
When you join our Soccer Little teams you can expect your little one to continue growing their love for soccer in an environment that will be educational while focusing on fundamental soccer skills like dribbling, changing direction, shooting, attacking direction, and healthy competition.
Practices will be held once a week in our Inflatable Soccer Pitch at City Futsal – Farmers Market. League games will take place at City Futsal on Thursday evenings, Saturday mornings, or Sunday afternoons. Your one-time fee will cover coaching, usage of our Inflatable Pitch, referee fees, and team jersey. Spots are limited to 25 players per season.
HOW DOES THE LEAGUE WORK?
– 6 games where the coach/referee manipulates the format (1v2 2v2 3v1) to tailor the game’s difficulty to each player.
– 6 practices where all players practice warm-up together and are then split into two stations, Younger group, and Older group.
– 5 players per team are assigned after the first two practices to make sure teams are even and able to be challenged at their own level.
– 2v2, 3v3 gameplay per the coach/referee’s judgment.
– Inflatable field to maximize touches on the ball and playing time.
– Researched-based curriculum following Texas TEKS/Guidelines in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
– Age-appropriate – Developmentally appropriate – No scores kept – FUN!